Learn how to safely start and stop natural tremors. Core principles of grounding, self-regulation and avoiding freezing, flooding and dissociation will be taught. Learning outcomes Understanding of anatomy and neurophysiology of stress
Learn how to safely start and stop natural tremors. Core principles of grounding, self-regulation and avoiding freezing, flooding and dissociation will be taught.
- Understanding of anatomy and neurophysiology of stress and trauma as it relates to TRE
- Knowledge of the key principles of TRE and the importance of embodiment
- Ability to use containment and grounding strategies for yourself
- Practice and support to start, allow and stop personal tremoring experiences
Online TRE Module 1 (2 days)
- Title: Personal TRE® Process
- Trainers: Steve Haines and Debbie Brown
- Date: 25-26 Aug 2020, 9.30-5.30pm UK Timezone
- Cost: £220 Early Bird 2 weeks before, £250 Full Price
Who can attend?
The two day TRE Module 1 workshop is open to everyone. You can attend to learn about using the tremors to support your own health. You can also attend the workshop as the start of the process to become a Certified TRE® Provider. It is highly recommended you have had at least one personal TRE® session from a Certified TRE Provider prior to the course. To book a session, check here: https://trecollege.com/find-a-provider/
The course will be very practical. Each morning and afternoon session you will be supported through the exercises and tremors. There will be lots of time for discussion and sharing of experiences. We will explore the theory behind neurogenic tremors generated by Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE®).
To become a Certified TRE® Provider there is a structured certification program that takes 12 to 24 months. All work can be completed online. The key elements are three 2 day online workshops (Modules 1, 2 and 3), a significant supervision process and self practice. The course is fully accredited by TRE for All, Inc: https://traumaprevention.com/
For full details of the TRE College courses check: https://trecollege.com/certification/
Virtual Event Details
Event access information coming soon, Please check back again closer to event start time!
25 (Tuesday) 9:30 am - 26 (Wednesday) 5:30 pm UK Timezone